COPENHAGEN, 14TH APRIL 2013 - ADVISORY BOARD MEETING
Based on the evaluation of the Copenhagen seminar it was discussed how the meetings could be promoted better in order to get more members to participate. All agreed that the economic circumstances in each school would at some points prevent members from participating. Further, it was discussed whether the number of seminars and workshops should be less frequent, maybe only once or twice a year. This topic will be discussed in future AB-meetings.
- (10-12) October 2013 – Kick-off meeting in London: Coordination meeting involving Heads of schools, administrative staff involved with the coming Grundtvig project, and AB-members.
- November/December 2013 – Milan: A meeting involving primarily teachers, no theme has been decided yet.
EdE website: The website should serve the following purposes:
- To provide general information of the EdE-network and its history.
- To provide information regarding up-coming activities and events.
- To disseminate results and outcomes.
- To share photos, video etc.
It was planned that the website should air as soon as possible.
The role of the AB:
It was decided that the AB-members and teachers/administrative staff participating in EdE meetings should work as ambassadors for the network towards staff and students at the partner schools. Further, it was discussed whether more frequent meetings of the AB would be necessary in the coming years. The discussion of the AB should be continued in the London meeting in October.