The following topics were discussed at the AB-meeting:
- Observer visits: Discussion of whether a new version of the ‘observer visit chain’ should be developed. It was suggested that there could be two kinds of observer visits:
- A passive one, which solely includes observing classes etc.
- An active one, where the observer either participates in the teaching or give a lecture or teach a class. In the end it was decided to hold on to the on-going version of the observer visits, but to make them more inclusive
- Website: It was agreed that it was crucial to create an EdE website, where schedules, information etc. could be posted.
- Exchange: Start-up of a two-person exchange between the schools within specific subjects. Also inclusion of students into future EdE-exchange.
- Finally the possibillities of creating an EdE summer school (1-2 weeks) was discussed. The partner schools can take in turn to host.